View Profile TheRealGamerX

2 Movie Reviews

My Review.

I clicked on this entry expecting another poorly done SMBZ ripoff. Instead, I found an entirely different, well done sprite series entirely. The visual effects are of great quality, the audio is good, action is great, and the story seems fairly solid so far, but then again, what would I know about the story, as this is the first one of them I've seen so far. All in all, very good.

Review No. 00001: A Performance...

Hmm, the graphics for this movie are respectable, I've suffered no loading issues whatsoever with this movie, the introduction of some childish humor has put somewhat of a smile on my face, although it was rather short, I do have to say that the music was fitting for this movie and the sound effects are top-notch, matching with the storyline of that poor fellow whose act get's hijacked by his partner, illustrating one of the everyday situations present in online social lives, the situation in which your thunder is stolen. Although it's little short, both on delivery of humor and length, it's still worth my rating of 8 stars. As well as my vote of 4. I shall await any future releases from this user with mild interest.

CarrotCakeStudios responds:

Thanks for the review.
I'm sorry that the length ruined it a tad for you, and I agree - it wasn't as funny as I had hoped, but a very fair score.
Thanks!